After a long wait, here’s the fifth episode of
the critically acclaimed one of the WildStar podcasts! This time around, your hosts Datix, Domichi, Krissy and Skya talk about MMO economies, crafting and gold sinks. We also highlight a few of our favorite submissions for Carbine’s Pay It Forward initiative, and of course we answer some listener questions including designing our very own raid bosses! Make sure you stick around at the end of the episode for a jam from our main man, Suave Poet titled “Epic Drops”!
What’s in this Episode?
00:00 Intro and special thanks to our guest authors @Anhrez and @Druidsfire! 1,2
02:40 Talking economy, gold sinks and crafting 3
27:50 Pay It Forward “Week” 4,5
37:45 Call for submissions for WildSpaces & Guilds Gone WildStar
40:05 Special thanks/shout-outs and Late Night Dominion recap 6
46:30 Q&A: Design a Raid Boss (from Chris)
55:05 Q&A: UO-style Rares Market in WildStar? (from @Anhrez)
59:00 Jump straight to Suave Poet’s song, “Epic Drops”
1. [WCQ] What has been the most fun/enjoyable gathering you have experienced? (by Anhrez)
2. New Friends and Why WildStar’s Best Innovation Isn’t the Game Itself (by Druidsfire)
3. WildStar Uplink Analysis: Money Sinks
4. “Epic Drops”, a WildStar Rapstep mix!!
5. Troy Hewitt Picture (Reddit.com post)
6. Late Night Dominion – Episode 9: Peanut Butter and Game Jam